Dental Comfort and Perfection
Thats Enlivening and Empowering
Every service we provide is offered in the best interest of our patient. Our smile makeovers are no exception.
Cosmetic smile makeovers in our hands are better described as Esthetic Transformations and can help anyone who has suffered the emotional and physical trauma of damaged, misshapen, discolored or missing teeth. It can be absolutely life changing. We offer hope, often where there hasn’t been any.
Here are just some of the benefits and steps of this transformative process.
- Crooked, overlapped teeth can often be straightened without the discomfort, time or unattractive appearance of braces.
- Gaps between teeth can be closed.
- Chipped, worn or broken teeth can be repaired.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed.
- Missing teeth can be replaced.
- Stained, discolored teeth can be whitened.
- Unattractive, failing silver-mercury fillings can be replaced with strong, safe, attractive tooth-colored restorations.
- Gums can be recontoured to reduce the appearance of a “gummy” smile
You may have seen or heard of the extreme smile makeovers offered on TV. Ours are very different. We don’t pretend we can instantly change what took years to develop and we don’t have to be “extreme.” That would be both misleading and unethical. We never engage in frivolous care. Even the most minor cosmetic procedure is performed with your best health and long-lasting comfort and function in mind.
We start with a careful discussion of what you want and need, do dental imaging, photography, models and x-rays and move carefully and meticulously toward your final result. We take this vision that we co-developed, designing the esthetic transformation on models first, and then transfer the design into your mouth to test it in prototypes first. Only when we all are satisfied do we finalize the process in porcelain or other materials.
Whatever your desire, we can employ the most exact balance of technique, material and technology to give you the best possible result with the least amount of dentistry. The result? A beautiful smile that’s been designed just for you!